TECHNIWELD USA 7018 Stick Welding Rod - 10 Lb - E7018Regular price $29.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
TECHNIWELD USA E7018 Stick welding Rod - 10 lb
- A low-hydrogen iron powder type electrode that produces high quality x-ray welds.
- It can be used in all positions on AC or DC reverse polarity welding current.
- Recommended for welding medium grade carbon steels where no preheat is used, and on cold rolled steels normally exhibiting excessive porosity when welded with conventional electrodes.
- Typical applications includes low-alloy structurals, low, medium and high carbon steels, offshore rigs and power plants, steel structures and tack welds for tubular wire applications.
- Vacuum sealed to optimize performance.
- Ideal for AC applications requiring low penetration
- DC+/AC Current acceptable
- H4 electrodes have low hydrogen content which make them resistant to cracks and allows them to form stronger welds for a longer period of time.